The Big Three Things You Should Know!
These are the big three things you should focus on with Simple Swing. If you do it will mean you can master Simple Swing much quicker.
Normally learning Symple Chipping and/or the Simple Swing Short Game will teach you the correct PowerThumb grip and the correct core (shoulders, chest & abdomen) upper body motion. Then learning the “Big Three” will help you learn master the rest of the swing really quickly.
1. The Symple Turn
Read all about the Symple Turn. You need to understand the Symple Turn and you need to practice it.
The Symple Turn is a simplied lower body motion for the golf swing. It will make your lower body motion much more consistent and much less error prone.
2. Back Heel Up Drill
The Back Heel Up Drill is a simple little drill that makes learning the correct motions in Simple Swing much, much easier. It works really well in conjuction with the Symple Turn. The Back Heel Up Drill is the easiest way to learn how to correctly post (or brace) into the front leg. It reduces extraneous lower body motion and will make you more consistent. It does have some characteristics of the stack and tilt swing but it’s much easier and much more repeatable.
3. Swing Tracks Drill
The Swing Tracks Drill will help you finally understand the swing plane.
1. It identifies the correct swing plane for each club.
2. It immediately (by the time the club is horizontal) tells you if you’re on-plane or not.
3. It gives you a way to correct yourself immediately
4. It gives you an easier recognizable way to practice getting on-plane and staying on-plane.
5. You can practice it anywhere anytime. You can practice it before a round or even before shot. The only time you can’t use it is during a shot.
The Symple Turn and Back Heel Up Drill) teach you how to move. The Swing Tracks Drill makes sures you are moving on-plane correctly. If you are moving correctly and you are moving on-plane you’re going to have a lot of great golf shots.